We are looking for a highly-creative growth marketing manager to lead our marketing team for CloudOffix.
CloudOffix is founded as an All-In-One Customer Experience platform to unite all teams around customers by bringing Sales, Marketing, Project, Helpdesk, e-Commerce, Invoicing, and even HR together in a natively integrated, highly customizable and collaborative environment. CloudOffix is on an aggressive growth path with an innovative product roadmap, an expanding global community of loyal customers and partners, and a big vision for the future of digital transformation.
We are looking for an experienced Growth Marketing Manager to join our team, reporting to the CEO.
We are looking for a marketing professional who is passionate about implementing growth marketing and lead generation strategies that support revenue growth. The right candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter that can proactively identify and execute lead generation programs that deliver net new opportunities as well as drive expansion within the existing CloudOffix customer base. This marketer will bring strong skills in digital marketing, inbound and outbound tactics, and multi-channel programs.
- Own the full-funnel demand strategy including web, social, paid ads, email, ABM and other tactics
- Track, analyze and report on campaign performance and insights
- Manage campaign budgets to prioritize spending against optimal marketing mix
- Partner closely with Sales and Product teams on go-to-market strategy, lead quality and pipeline acceleration
- Plan and execute product launch tactics to generate demand
- Work with SMEs to develop product demo videos and other video/marketing deliverables
- Support content development efforts
- Written and oral fluency in English is a must.
- Solid background in global B2B technology marketing; experience in enterprise software/SaaS companies preferred
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience with demonstrated results in lead generation strategies
- Proven ability to learn/understand complex software solutions
- Proficiency with marketing automation and CRM platforms