We are a cloud-based global All-in-One CX platform, offering solutions for our clients such as HR, Marketing, CRM, Project Management, and Helpdesk.
Eliminating the problems of using different applications thanks to its all-in-one structure, CloudOffix provides ease for customers to manage all their business from start to finish. In addition to its low code structure, its customizability is one of its most striking features.
We are currently in the search for a talented Product Manager who will be responsible for both product planning and product marketing. This includes but is not limited to managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, to deliver winning products. It also includes working with sales, marketing, and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s position is also responsible for ensuring that the product and marketing efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
The Product Manager Role:
• Define the product strategy and roadmap
• Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
• Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
• Be an expert with respect to the competition
• Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
• Perform product demos and new features to partners and sales team.
• Brief and train the sales force at quarterly sales meetings
• Act as a leader within the company for the whole product management strategy
• Organizing routine trainings to ensure information flow to internal customers and business partners.
• Conducting market research and competitor product analysis to write battle cards for SAAS applications
• Performing competing product comparisons to determine product requirements according to customer demands
The Candidate should possess the following attributes:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience. (MBA preferred)
• Preferred to have experience as a Product Manager or Product Marketing Manager in business software market
• Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Technical background, with experience in software development (preferred)
• Excellent teamwork skills
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
• Must be able to travel